This is not a recent haul but I had purchased these products in my last trip to Mumbai many month back. Yes I am that LAZY :P Since it was my first purchase, I was pretty confused but the SA was pretty helpful and managed to burn a small hole in my pocket.
Anyways, here's what I ended up buying.
1. Mashobra Honey & Vanilla Ultra Rich Hand & Body Lotion ~ ₹1,175
2. Mysore Sandalwood and Nagkesar Facial Treatment Masque ~ ₹1,395
3. Neem, Basil & Honey Luxury Soap ~ ₹425
4. Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Delicate Cleanser ~ ₹975
5. Multani Mitti Facial Ubtan ~ ₹625
6. Bhringraj Head Massage Oil ~ ₹1195(full size)
7. Nargis Cleansing Shower Butter ~ ₹1450
8. Facial Toner Pure Rosewater ~ ₹1075(full size)
During that time an offer was going ~ A free Forest Essentials Iced Pomegranate with Kerala Lime gift hamper worth ₹1800 on purchase of above ₹5k (for card holders) and ₹8k (for non-card holders). Without realising that the total amount had already reached ₹7k+, I used Shayoni from SweetBitterBlog's card (she was sweet enough to let me use it). I totally regretted later but it's okay.
So, here's how the hamper looks.
Iced Pomegranate with Kerala Lime Shower Wash 50ml
Iced Pomegranate with Kerala Lime Body Mist 50ml
Iced Pomegranate with Kerala Lime Luxury Sugar Soap 50g
Iced Pomegranate with Kerala Lime Body Cream 15g
I am in love with the packaging and am quite happy with the products but there's only one problem. Will talk about it on a review post.