Wishing you all a very Happy New Year. Last year flew by like a blink of an eye and I can't believe it's already 2016. One more thing I couldn't believe is I did not do a single EMPTIES POST last year. Each month I kept procrastinating and collecting the empty bottles.
Anyways, I thought of starting 2016 with an Empties Post so that I can get rid of all the unwanted stuff ~ unwanted feelings, memories; unwanted people, unwanted thoughts, everything that's of no use, just like these empty bottles.
I did try to collect most of the bottles but few of them are missing and few I don't remember. Keep reading to know what worked for me, what did not.
1. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo ~ For quite sometime now, most of the shampoos give me an itchy scalp but this one worked for me. I am already on my third bottle.
2. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Conditioner ~ I hardly use any conditioner but this is the first time I have used and emptied a bottle of conditioner.
3. L'Oreal Professionnel Paris LISS ULTIME Hair Serum ~ The serum makes my hair less frizzy, smooth and shiny. Also it smells really good.
4. Nivea Happy Me Roll On ~ I love this roll on, it actually works and smells good but takes quite sometime to dry. Another roll on that I finished using is the Sure Women Dry Shield Anti Perspirant Roll-on. Sadly it did not work for me. Didn't like the fragrance. It did take less time to dry than Nivea but not as quickly as I had expected. So, got back to Nivea. I love using Fa as well.
5. V Wash Intimate Hygiene ~ Does not lather much but does the job well. Is not drying as well and does not irritate the skin down there.
6. Gia Bath & Body Works Chocolate Body Polishing Scrub ~ This is an awesome product, a must-have. Smells awesome, does its job well and makes my skin soft and supple. Also all the products are handmade.
7. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish ~ This is, was and will always remain my first love. The sad thing is the price is hiked.
8. The Body Shop Olive Body Scrub ~ The scrub has a cream base and exfoliates really well. Also it does not lather.
9. The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub ~ The scrub has a gel base and smells really amazing and looks so edible, it even has a 'do not eat' logo on it :P Does its job well.
10. Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow 24hr Nourishing Lotion ~ Really moisturising and smells amazing. A must-have for winters.
11. Garnier Skin Naturals Body Cocoon ~ Gets absorbed easily and is non-greasy. Also smells amazing.
12. Maybelline Makeup Remover: Eye & Lip ~ A bi-phase makeup remover, works well.
13. Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover ~ I am quite happy with the product. It works effectively and does not sting my eyes. It does leave a slight oil residue but anyways I'd be washing my face afterwards.
14. Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover ~ Another bi-phase makeup remover. Interesting packaging, works well, bit expensive.
15. Garnier Gentle Cleansing Milk ~ This cleansing milk has a mild fragrance and is gentle on the skin. Removes makeup well but stings my eyes.
16. Cetaphil Cleanser for Oily Skin ~ This one was recommended by my Dermatologist for my acne-prone skin. It really worked for me. Have already finished 2 of these. Will do a detailed post soon.
17. Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Bitter Orange Rehydrant Face Wash ~ If you are into all natural and chemical-free products, this one is for you.
18. Seba Med Clear Face Cleansing Foam ~ This one I had bought after reading an online recommendation for acne-prone skin. Its really gentle on skin and non drying. Also soothes irritated skin and reduces redness.
19. Kaya Skin Clinic Soothing Cleansing Gel ~ Smells like men cologne, lathers well and cleanses skin pretty well. But is a little drying so I mostly used it after removing my makeup to get rid of remaining oil and any residue.
20. The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion ~ Its an amazing product. Have a mild fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin. Have very fine grains and exfoliates skin well but should be used with a light hand. Detailed review coming up.
21. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack ~ I have been using this face pack since school days. It removes excess oil, reduces the size of pimples. Also treats acne if used continuously but takes time.
22. The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner ~ Its an alcohol free toner for Combination/Oily Skin but gave me tiny bumps near the nose area :(
23. Garnier BB Cream ~ Mild fragrance, evens out skin tone, covers redness too.
24. Seba Med Clear Face Care Gel ~ It feels a bit sticky and did not work for my combination skin.
25. Just Herbs Nosun Sun Protection Gel ~ I am in love with this product. Its all natural and chemical free. Does not give much moisturisation but I mix it with a little moisturiser. Does not leave a white cast behind and also does not make my skin oily and as you can make out I have used every inch of it :P
26. Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion ~ Again recommended by my dermatologist. Since my skin is still breaking out, I don't experiment much with my skin and use very limited products. This product has worked for me and does not break me out. It is a little heavy for my skin and makes it oily but I try to work it out. Other than that I am quite happy with the product.
27. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum ~ Since it was a tester I can't say much ,but my skin liked it.
28. Clinique All About Eyes ~ Keeps my under eye area hydrated and does not feel oily. Keeps it soft and smooth but does not reduce dark circles.
29. The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream ~ Smells awesome, gets absorbed quickly and moisturises skin well but is expensive.
30. Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater ~ I had got the travel size while I was in Mumbai and loved it so I got a full size now. It doesn't sting my eyes like the Dabur one did but my only problem is the missing Full Ingredient List.
31. Lakme Absolute Shine Line Black Liquid Eyeliner ~ I just love this eyeliner and I keep going back to this one. It dries up quickly and goes complete matte. Its also very pigmented. A must-have for me.
32. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black ~ My current favourite kajal, its very pigmented and does not smudge. I managed to keep 6 empties but had finished more than that.
33. Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder Makeup ~ I had purchased this one on May 2014 and there's no looking back since then. It gives awesome coverage. A little expensive but I was able to finish it only on December 2015 so it lasts for more than One and a half year. Detailed review coming soon.
34. Sally Hansen Polish Remover ~ Decently priced but takes some time to remove the nail paint. Will not repurchase it again.
35. Oriflame Nail Polish Remover ~ Last but not the least, this remover was pretty good but a little expensive. Apart from these two, I managed to finish 2 more polish removers from Lakme ~ will always remain my favourite.
So, that's it guys. Phew!! that was a long post. But I am so happy to get rid of all these products. I feel so light. Hope you enjoyed the post as must as I did.