Festive season has started and Diwali is around the corner. So, I thought of doing some Easy Festive Looks for you guys. I am planning on doing a total of 4 looks (hopefully) and here's my first Blue Smokey Eyes look with NUde lips.
Before starting on the pictorial, I want to say that I am not happy with the first pic because it got dark before I was expecting and I had to use flash :( Also, the blue looks lighter because of the flash. It's actually darker blue. I have a picture on my Instagram profile, if you would like to see a pic without flash (that I took with my phone) to compare.
Keep reading to see the Step by Step Pictorial.
1) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
2) L'oreal Gel Intenza 36H Eyeliner in Royal Blue
3) Lakme Eye Color Quartet in Peacock
4) Maybelline The NUdes Eyeshadow Palette
5) Inglot Eyeshadow M3 in 553
6) Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
7) Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black
8) Lakme Absolute Shineline Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
Step By Step Pictorial
|taken without flash|
1, If required, use an eyeshadow primer all over your eyelids. Use the L'oreal Gel Intenza 36H Eyeliner in Royal Blue as a base. Its a gorgeous royal blue gel eyeliner and is quite pigmented. It looks really pretty and compliments my brown eyes. You can also use Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow in Deep Indigo. Apply it till the crease with the brush that comes along. Blend it with the help of a brush/finger.
2. Apply the shimmery Blue eyeshadow from the Lakme quad on top of the base, again till the crease and blend well. Use a darker blue if you have. I used what I had with me.
3. Take the light and dark matte brown e/s from the Maybelline NUde Palette, as shown in the pic above and blend the blue well on the crease.
4. Highlight the browbone.
5. Apply the black liquid black eyeliner on your upper lash line and two coats of mascara.
6. Tightline your eyes. Take the same blue eyeshadow and apply it to till the 2/3rd of the lower lash line blending well with the kajal.
After this I applied a little bit of the highlighter in the inner corners and did my brows by mixing two eyeshadow ~ dark brown and black. And here's the complete look.
Rest Of The Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Powder Makeup in 3W2 Cashew
Lakme Absolute Blush in Day Blushes. I had dropped this blush by mistake and HERE's how I repaired it.
MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Espresso as a contour.
On My Lips
L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Coral Encore. It's a gorgeous peachy pink color with very filly milled shimmer. The shimmer does not look tacky or chunky but very flattering.
Here's how the makeup looks without flash. The pic was taken with my phone.
Hope you like the Pictorial. Do let me know if you have any further queries.
p.s. This Post Contains PR Products.