Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow were launched some time back. You can see the Description, Price and all Swatches HERE.
Packaging ~ Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow comes in a pot jar with a purple screw cap. Its travel friendly and can be easily tossed in your handbag/makeup bag. It can be compared to Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo as well.
Finish ~ Cream to powder like texture – goes on creamy and transforms to a powder within few seconds. You need to work with it quickly.
Staying Power ~ The eyeshadow lasts for around 5-6 hours without creasing, fading or using a primer.
Texture ~ The eyeshadows have a creamy texture and glides on easily. You can apply it with your fingers or use a concealer brush to apply it on your lids and blend it with your fingers.
Color and Pigmentation ~ Rose Gold is a pretty flesh toned color and will suit all skin tone. Its a versatile color and can be experimented with. I think its the least pigmented of all and needs to be layered.
Golden Brown is a dark brown color with gold shimmer. I think it really compliments my brown eyes and is one of my favorite. Also its well pigmented.
Intense Plum is a deep purple color. I think it does not suit my eye color that much but is a gorgeous color. Will compliment fairer people better. It is fairly pigmented.
|Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow in Rose Gold|
|Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow in Golden Brown|
|Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow in Intense Plum|
- Blends easily.
- Stays for a long period of time without creasing, fading or using a primer.
- Gorgeous and versatile colors.
- Travel friendly.
- Bit pricey but Oriflame always has some offers going on.
- Only available through Oriflame representatives.
Overall, I am in love with these cream eyeshadows. They blends easily and there is no need of using a brush too. Comes handy while in hurry. The eyeshadows can be used alone or can be used with other colors.
My Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥ 4/5
P.S. Did you guys notice how the application of eyeliner can change the shape of eyes??
1. All views, opinions and comments expressed herein are my own and Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever in respect of same
2. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
3. Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement, or information shall be at the reader’s sole risk.