I am a Body Lotion hoarder. Actually I love collecting everything :P. It may sound weird but that's TRUE. But I am really lazy when it comes to applying it on my body. But its really important to moisturize your body and face well after taking a bath and before sleeping so that it does not feel dry and stays soft and moisturized all day.
Anyways, these are my Favorite Body Lotion. All of them are very moisturizing and smells divine. So much that I want to eat them.
1. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter ~ It smells so delicious like a ripe peach. I had especially bought it for my dry legs and its extremely moisturising It does take some time to get absorbed but keeps your body moisturized all day long.
I find the tub a little inconvenient because I have to dig my fingers (with long nails) in it to take the product out. It is travel-friendly but space occupying and heavy.
Original Price ~ ₹ for 200ml. Got it for ₹ after 50 % discount from the store.
2. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion ~ Very moisturising, smells of sweet lemon. Comes with a flip open cap. Travel friendly plastic packaging.
I had bought the miniature pack which comes with a body wash and a loofah. Don't remember the price.
3.Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion ~ First of all I love the green glass bottle. It comes with a pump which does not lock. Also. its not travel-friendly but I am not complaining.
The Body Lotion gets absorbed really quick and feels really light. Its not extremely moisturising and may not work for very dry skin. The body lotion contains Eucalyptus leaf oil and Spearmint leaf oil along with other good things, which is very relaxing.
Original Price ~ ₹1000 for 192ml. Got it for ₹700 after discount from Jabong.
4. Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion ~ This is one of my favorite. I love love love how it smells - AMAZING!! just like Strawberry Ice cream.
Comes in a travel-friendly, transparent plastic bottle. This one is also very moisturizing. Gets absorbed easily and does not feel heavy.
Original Price ~ ₹990 for 236ml. Got it for ₹691 after discount from Jabong.
5. Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow 24hr Nourishing Lotion ~ It smells sweet, of Cocoa butter and is very moisturizing. Gets absorbed easily and does not feel heavy. This is my Third Bottle or whatever you call it, I love it so much :) The bottle comes with a flip open cap and iis travel friendly. We also get it in different sizes.
Though it says Pure Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter comes after almost 9-10 ingredients.
Price ~ ₹220 for 300ml.
6. Bath & Body Works Country Chic Body Lotion ~ Contains Vitamin, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter. Again smells amazing, is very moisturizing, gets absorbed easily and does not feel heavy.
Had received this miniature bottle in my My January Vellvette Box.
So, these are my favorite Body Lotions. Which one did you like the most? Do let me know in the comments below ;)