With so many BB Creams in the market, its quite confusing as to which one to pick. So, here's a comparative post between the much talked about Garnier BB Cream and Ponds BB+ Fairness Cream. I have already done a detailed post on the Garnier BB Cream HERE.
Garnier BB Cream
Instantly and effectively helps make skin perfect, which is:
How does this miracle work?
This all in one high- performance skin care contains vitamin c derivative known to have antioxidant properties. It helps boost skin glow and brightness. Enriched with mineral pigments, B-B cream instantly beautifies your skin. It instantly spreads even for a flawless finish. Its lightweight and comfortable texture blends perfectly into the skin.
Lets skin breathe It is an 8H moisturizing formula with almond extract. Its spf24 filter helps protect skin from UV.
Ponds BB+ Fairness Cream
Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ with GenWhite Cover formula help reveal your perfect natural look!
The first all-in-one BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ from Pond's that works from outside and inside. This unique skin colour matching fairness cream gives you a natural looking instant glow on the outside while working from deep inside. For a perfect and glowing look everyday.
Specially designed for Indian skin and helps give you
- Instant natural glow on outside
- Lightens your skin and spots from outside
- Evens skin tone
- With SPF 30 for sun protection
- No clogging of pores
- Light, non-oily texture
- Both of them comes in a cute and sleek plastic packaging with a screw cap and a nozzle.
- Both are travel friendly.
- I liked the Pond's nozzle better.
- Pond's ~ 75 for 9g and 125 for 18g
- Garnier ~ 99 for 18g and 199 for 40g
- Garnier is more affordable.
Consistency and Coverage
- Ponds BB+ Fairness Cream is thicker than Garnier BB.
- Ponds seems to give more coverage when swatched but both gives similar coverage when blended well (SEE THE PICS BELOW).
- Both evens out the skintone and gives a nice glow to the skin.
- Both of them does not hide acne marks and/or other blemishes.
- Both are meant for Fair-Medium Skin Tone and comes in one shade.
- Both comes in a sleek and travel-friendly packaging ( I like Pond's better)
- Both are affordable ( Garnier ~ better)
- Both evens out skin tone.
- Both gives a natural glow. ( Garnier better SEE PIC ABOVE)
- Both gives similar coverage. ( Ponds tad bit more )
- Both does not hide acne marks/blemishes.
- Both are meant for Fair-Medium Skin tone.
- Both comes in one shade.
- Both smells pretty nice.
- Ponds comes with SPF 30 and Garnier comes with SPF 24 UVA/UVB Protection.
- Both does not break out my skin.
- Both products won't work for you, if you looking for coverage.
- Skin tends to get shiny after few hours.
- If you have Dry or Dry-Combination Skin, you need to moisturise your skin well prior using Ponds BB+ Fairness Cream while Garnier BB Cream moisturises your skin well.
- Ponds accentuates dry patches and tends to settle in fine lines.
- Ponds needs a little more time to blend than Garnier.
- Ponds gives tad bit more coverage than Garnier.
- Ponds does not lighten the skin or/and spots as it claims.
Garnier BB Cream ~ 4.5/5
Ponds BB Cream ~ 4/5
If you are looking for a BB Cream that moisturizes your skin well, evens out your skin tone and gives you a natural glow, Garnier BB Cream might work for you.
If you have oily skin and are looking for tad bit more coverage than Garnier one, Ponds BB+ Fairness Cream might work for you.
P.S. ~ This is a sponsored post.