Perfect for everyday use.
Oriflame The One IlluSkin Foundation comes in a transparent glass bottle with a plastic pump and a cap which closes with a click. The pump dispenser comes with a lock mechanism which helps to avoid spillage. Travelling with a glass bottle can be quite difficult but I have a number of times without facing any problems ~ you just have to be careful. Also, the foundation has SPF 20 means additional Sun Protection.
The foundation comes in four shades ~ Porcelain, Nude Pink, Natural Beige and Olive Beige namely. I wish the foundation had few more shades to choose from. It gives sheer to medium coverage and gives a dewy and natural finish. Ir does not look cakey and feels really light. The foundation does not cover any blemishes or dark spots but does even out the skintone. Its a perfect foundation for everyday use.
Natural Beige is a perfect match for me. I take two pumps of the foundation on the back of my hand, dot it all over the face and neck and blend it with my fingers in an outward and upward direction. You can blend the foundation easily without using a brush. For a little more coverage, you can pat the foundation,with your fingers, gently all over the face until its well blended. You can use a concealer on top, for additional coverage. I usually set the foundation with a compact powder and it lasts on me for 5-6 hours.
One thing I love about the foundation is, it does not settle in fine lines nor does accentuate dry patches but still I make sure to moisturise my face really well before using it. I am not sure how will it work for Oily Skin but it works my Combination Skin perfectly.
You can see me wearing Oriflame The One IlluSkin Foundation HERE
- Comes with a pump with a lock mechanism ~ Non- Messy and less wastage.
- Blends Easily.
- Gives a natural, dewy finish.
- Lightweight and does not look cakey.
- Brush is not required.
- Does not settle in fine lines nor does accentuate dry patches.
- Perfect for everyday wear.
- Has SPF20 means additional Sun Protection.
- Does not give much coverage.
- Limited shades to choose from.
- Not so travel friendly.
- Can be bought from an Oriflame representative only.
Oriflame The One IlluSkin Foundation costs ₹799 for 30 ml and can be bought through any Oriflame Representative.
*PR Sample. Honest Review.
1. All views, opinions and comments expressed herein are that of the author in his/her individual capacity and Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever in respect of same
2. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
3. Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement, or information shall be at the reader’s sole risk.