Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer is a part of Oriflame's new collection called "The One". I have already reviewed the ~
- Oriflame The One IlluSkin Foundation
- Oriflame The One Volume Blast Mascara
- Oriflame The One Eyeliner Stylo in Black and Blue
Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer comes in a transparent plastic packaging with a screw cap. Its travel friendly and you can easily toss it in your travel bag. It has a small nozzle which avoids wastage and mess.
The concealer is in liquid form and the consistency is just fine ~ not too thick, nor too runny. I prefer liquid concealers over cream or stick concealers because its easy to blend. You can use a brush or your fingers to blend in the concealer ~ I prefer using my fingers. It quite easy to blend and feels very light.
Since the concealer is not very pigmented, it does not cover blemishes or dark circles but it does help in evening out the skintone or cancelling the redness. Also, it works as a highlighter and an eyeshadow primer.
It comes in 3 shades ~ Nude Beige, Nude Pink and Fair Light.
(L-R) Nude Beige, Nude Pink, Fair Light
Overall, Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer is an average product. It does even out the skintone and also covers the redness well, but does not cover blemishes or dark circles. It works better as a highlighter and can be used as an eyeshadow primer as well.
I wish it was more pigmented and came in more shades to match the Indian skintone.
- Travel friendly.
- Easy to blend and right consistency.
- Comes with a nozzle.
- Evens out the skintone.
- Covers redness.
- Works as a highlighter and an eyeshadow primer as well.
- Not very pigmented.
- Does not cover blemishes, dark circles.
- Limited shades available.
My Rating 3/5
Oriflame The One IlluSkin Concealer costs ₹349 and can be bought through any Oriflame Representative.
*PR Sample. Honest Review.
1. All views, opinions and comments expressed herein are my own and Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever in respect of same
2. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
3. Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement, or information shall be at the reader’s sole risk.