I haven't done an Empties Post since a long time and this was the last pictures I had taken before buying a new camera.
1. Clean and Clear Fairness Face Wash ~ I never thought I would be able to finish this off because I hated using it. Anyhow thank god I managed to do so.
I had bought this because it claims to help control oil and prevents it from returning as well. It really cracked me up to read that the formula is proven to reveal naturally bright pinkish fair skin and also the number of times the brand mentioned PINKISH FAIR SKIN.
The face wash did clean my face well but did not control oil or prevent it from coming back and the 'pinkish fair skin' claim? Well I think you all are smart enough to figure it out. hehe NOT BUYING AGAIN
2. Earth Lovers Cucumber & Mint Shower Gel ~ This one claims to be 100% biodegradable. Its sulphate, paraben and colourant-free. Contains real cucumber and mint extracts. Its does not lather much but thats not a problem. Somehow I dont like the way it smells. Maybe because I hate mint. NOT BUYING AGAIN
3. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Pack ~ Now this is one product that i will keep buying. I like how its of perfect consistency and is ready to use - no need of mixing water/rosewater to it. It helps in oil control and also helps in soothing and drying up an inflamed pimple/cystic acne. I think it will not suit very dry skin.
4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser ~ I think I can never get enough of TBS 's Vitamin E range. I am in love with all of their products. My current favourite is their Serum, The cream cleanser is like a cleansing milk and removes dirt and makeup every effectively. I take the required amount in my hands and massage it gently on to my skin. Wipe it off with a damp cotton pad followed by a face wash.
5. Vanilla Bliss Body Polish ~ It was a limited edition quite similar to the TBS Strawberry Polish apart from it contains Community Trade Fair Honey and Vanilla extract instead of Strawberry Extract. Sadly, I did not like this one much. I hated the vanilla + honey fragrance. NOT BUYING AGAIN
6. Adidas Body Refreshing Body Tonic in Citrus Energy ~ I have been using this one since my school days and I just love the way it smells. Its like a body mist.
7. The Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil ~ I use this oil, when I have an itchy scalp. Read full review HERE.
8. Lakme Nine to Five Dual Action Makeup Remover ~ Its a bi-phase makeup remover for eyes, lips and face. It removes all kind of waterproof makeup. I used it specially for my eyes but it did not suit my sensitive eyes. NOT BUYING AGAIN.
9. The Body Shop DeoDry Deodorant Stick ~ Though it smells good, the fragrance does not last long. Also, it does not control sweat or body odour for a long period of time. NOT BUYING AGAIN.
10. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish ~ I think I have already mentioned how much I am in love with the TBS Strawberry Body Polish. Read the full review HERE.
11. Clarins White Plus Brightening Hydrating Emulsion ~ I had received this moisturiser in My April Vellvette Box. I loved using this deluxe trial pack. It gets absorbed really quick and moisturizes well. Also, it does not feel sticky and is light weight. Also, I loved the smell.
12. Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 ~ I think this one is not meant for Oily/Combination Skin. It makes my skin oily and is a little thick. Also I find the zesty orange fragrance a little bit too overwhelming. NOT BUYING AGAIN.
13. Dove Beauty Body Wash Gentle Exfoliating ~ Again, I hated using this body wash as well. Its white in colour with tiny blue color beads and smells like detergent. Also, it dries out my skin.NOT BUYING AGAIN.
14. Bio Glow Advanced Formula Exfoliating Face Scrub ~ I had picked up this one from a local market and I am not sure if its a known brand. Though its meant for face, I use it for my body. Its quite creamy unlike the Lotus Apricot Scrub. It does exfoliate my skin well without drying it out. Also the quantity is quite good and last long. I think I had bought it for less than 500.
Thanks to the Empties Post, I have been able to get rid of most of the unwanted products and now I buy things wisely too.