Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
Powerful bi-phase formula instantly breaks down stubborn makeup.
Removes waterproof and long-wearing makeup.
Dermatologist & allergy tested.
Why You'll Love It
New Total Clean Eye Makeup Remover is specially formulated to effectively remove stubborn makeup, fast!
• Lids, lashes and lips are remarkably clean immediately.
• Skin feels moisturised with no greasy residue.
For Best Results
Shake well before use. Soak a cotton pad with the lotion and gently wipe away makeup.
few more swipes
Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover comes in a cute transparent plastic bottle with a white screw cap. The bottle is travel-friendly and has a stopper, with a hole big enough to release the required amount without wastage. The bi-phase formula gets activated when shaken and starts separating in like 25 seconds.
I shake the bottle really well and soak my TBS cotton pad with it and place it over my eyes and lips for few seconds and wipe it gently in the outward direction. It takes few more gentle wipes to remove the mascara and kajal. I make sure to wash my face later with a gentle face wash to get rid of the slight oil residue.
Overall I am quite happy with the product. It works effectively and does not sting my eyes. It does leave a slight oil residue but anyways I'd be washing my face afterwards. The only thing I dislike is, if I use the remover consecutively, the area near the outer corner of my eyes feels dry and irritated.
- Cute and travel-friendly packaging.
- No product wastage.
- Does not sting or irritate my eyes (the lakme one with pink bottle did).
- Removes all eye/lip makeup effectively.
- No weird smell, I have a sensitive nose.
- The area near the outer corner of my eyes feels dry and irritated if used consecutively.
How is it different from the earlier version
- Both are bi-phase.
- Both are made in china.
- Both have 70ml.
- Both removes Eye/Lip Makeup effectively.
- Both does not sting/irritate eyes.
- Earlier version is for 255 and this one is for 275.
- Total Clean Express has a better packaging.
- The ingredient list is almost the same except for few of them.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Green 6, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, CI 60725/Violet 2 (F.I.L. D33162/2).
My Rating ♥♥♥♥
Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover costs ₹275 for 70ml and easily available at the Maybelline counter or online.