Chubby Sticks, Lip Stains or Lip Tint whatever you call them, you can see them everywhere in the market, with different names, brands, claims.. but somehow I can't seem to get enough of them. After getting my hands on Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Romantic, I bought these beauties a while back ~ SEE HERE.
They look so pretty that I literally got carried away while taking their pictures.
♥WHAT I LIKE♥
- I kind of like the packaging, though the name sticker could have been better. It looks like a twist up crayon to me with a matte body with a transparent cap making the tip of the lip tint visible. The color of the letters written on the tube is same as the color of the lip tint.
- The texture is soft and creamy and glides on easily.
- Quite pigmented and gives good coverage to pigmented lips (not all).
- Really moisturizing and does not feel heavy on lips.
- Fades evenly and leaves a soft stain behind.
- Light fragrance.
- Decent staying power.
The length of the Lip Tint
♥WHAT I DISLIKE♥
- Definitely the price ~ Rs 800/- for 2g ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
- I have to be a little more careful while putting the cap back.
Creamy texture, moisturizing, pigmented, decent longevity. You name it, Lakme Absolute Lip Tint has it :) If the price could be ignored, I think the Lip Tints are a must-have this summers. There's at least one shade for all of us.
My Rating ~ Pink Sorbet is not as pigmented as Orange Tease. The color does not look so flattering on me. But, it totally worked on my sis who is a shade lighter than me :) ♥♥♥♥♥ (Price Ignored)
Orange Tease is totally my color , I am a Coral & Orange lipsticks hoarder. Its more pigmented and looks really flattering :). ♥♥♥♥♥
CLICK HERE for more information and for all the Lakme Absolute Lip Tint swatches.