- The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner ~ I loved using it all winters. It feels like a serum and really hydrates your skin. I will definitely be repurchasing it :). FYI, the yellow liquid in it is Almond Oil.
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap: Mild ~ Got this in My January Vellvette Box. Again does not foam much, is mild on my skin but cleanses my face well. Meant for dry- combination skin.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser: Suitable For Blemished Skin ~ I am not a fan of face washes that does not foam but I kind of liked this one, especially during summers. It does remove impurities and excess oil and does not over dry my skin. My skin feels really clean and fresh after using it. Did not clear my little-blemished skin.
- VLCC Pediglow Foot Scrub with Walnut & Lemongrass ~ I love giving myself a foot spa sometimes on weekends and I generally reach out for my VLCC Pediglow Kit which has a cleanser, scrub, cream and spray. The scrub reminds me of Lotus Apriscrub but is a little bit more creamy. Does its job really well.It also has a lid inside that protects the product from drying. If you love giving yourself a Pedicure, do try it out.
- Garnier Skin Naturals Body Cocoon ~ This one also I have been using since my school days. Gets absorbed easily does not feel greasy, keeps skin moisturized and smells really nice. I will keep buying it again and again.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream ~ I had got the miniature kit which had a cleanser, toner, day cream and a night cream. The night cream did not work for me. It felt like a regular cream and did not do much for my skin. Not buying again
- Dabur Gulabari Premium Gulab Jal ~ I have been using this since ages in my face pack, as a toner. Its in my spray bottle (I got in my Sephora weekend kit), to make me feel fresh whenever I want to.
Now, about the Ban, I am on a Toiletries Shopping Ban, if that is what you call it, since the day I did my First Empties Post to get rid of all the products, I have stuffed my bathroom and my dressing room with and never used.
I must admit the results are amazing and it makes me so happy to see the space getting empty, finally!! Once I get rid of all the stuffs, I am going to buy things more sensibly now. :)
Btw, recycling these two and throwing away the rest phew!!