I am really happy that I managed to empty six products this month. Whenever I see myself emptying a bottle/tube, it brings a big smile on my face.
Anyways, here's what I managed to finish off ~
- Lacoste Touch Of Pink Pour Femme Body Lotion ~ It gets absorbed really quick and smells awesome. Also keeps my skin pretty hydrated. Not meant for very dry skin.
- Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Body Lotion ~ This body lotion smells really fresh and light. Doesn't feel greasy. Takes a little time to absorb. Good for summers.
- Lactacyd Perineal Wash ~ Smells nice and is really mild. Does not irritate me down there :P neither does it dry out my skin. Have been using it from the past two years.
- Lotus Apriscrub ~ This one is my favourite face scrub. I have finished two tubes already. It does its job really well and my skin especially my nose feels really soft and clean, after using it. A must have.
- Pond's No Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Foam ~ Its a mild scrub like face wash. Ideal for daily use. Its an average product. Can be given a try.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash ~ This was my HG facewash last winters. It does not lather much but does its job really well. Removes every trace of makeup, doesn't make my skin oily, my skin feels really clean and fresh after using it.
That is it. What did you manage to empty this month? Do let me know.