This is how I did my eyes on our 4th Marriage Anniversary.
Gold, Bronze, Copper and Silver is really in this season not only for the evening but also day time :)
For the day time just add a little dash of any of these color to your eyes and for the night look, pair it with black intense eyeliner and lots of kajal and mascara.
Simple Steps I Followed:
- Dab a little compact/loose powder all over your lids.
- Apply a bronze e/s all over your lids till the crease and blend lightly.
- To give it a smokey look, with a pencil brush add and blend at the same time, a little black e/s to the outer corner making a V.
- Now tightline your eyes.
- Apply kajal, eyeliner and two coats of mascara.
- And you are done :).
- Lakme Eyeshadow quad Peacock.
- Inglot Black Matte E/S 391.
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line Liquid Eyeliner.
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal.
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara.
- Eyelash Curler.
- Sigma Blending Brush E40
- Sigma Pencil Brush E30
- Sigma Eye Shading Brush E55
You can see the FOTD HERE.