I can't express how happy I am to present my first "EMPTIES POST" on this blog.
I had seen a 'empties' post in my blogger friend's (She's a really good friend of mine :*) blog ~ 'Makeup Fashion And Everything I Like' and I used to think to myself, "If only I could finish off with half of those product, I would be the happiest person on earth." And then, I was determined to do a empties post real soon.So, here I am :).
Before listing the products, let me tell you guys the advantages of doing this kind of posts:
- A new and interesting topic to write on (obviously).
- It makes you want to finish more and more products (kind of addictive).
- You won't be wasting money before finishing off with the stuffs you have already (trust me).
- You get to finish off the entire product and also you come to know whether its actually working for you or not (sometimes I give up on a product really soon in want of trying out new stuffs).
- More product reviews *wink*.
- Lakme Deep Pore Cleanser for Normal Skin ~ Its one of the best cleanser I have come across. Affordable, does not irritate my eyes, removes every speck of makeup (also waterproof) effectively. Also does not dry my skin.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream ~ I have already done a detailed review on this one. First I bought the miniature, then the full size and now I am looking forward to re-purchase it. I think that says it all.
- Olay Natural White Light Day Cream ~ Nothing great about this product. Will definitely not re-purchase it. The only thing I liked is it was light and kind-of moisturizing.
- The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover ~ I had bought it a long time back and I am really happy to see that it has lasted for this long. I mostly use it to remove my eye makeup and also lipsticks, lipstains which are not-so-easy to remove.
- Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash ~ I have been using this face wash since my college days. Just love it. It removes excess oil, makeup, dirt and makes my skin really clean and fresh. Might not suit dry skin (not sure).