I know it hurts when we read about a limited edition, that is long gone but only few days back I got to try this beauty, which was carelessly lying in my recently bought MAEKUP DRAWERS ( Yes!! I am going to write about them real soon).
♥WHAT IT CLAIMS♥
Lightweight texture, creamy finish and comfortable longwear. It’s slick in use, applies without need of a top coat and lasts up to 12 hours. Won’t feather or transfer, and the colour stays true. Helps lips stay soft and hydrated.
FINISH: Its creamy when you wear it, with a semi-matte finish.
COLOR: BOOYAH!!!, is a bright orange but not neon. I love how lively and fun the color looks. My husband says "you can wear it sometimes, but not everyday" :P.
LONGEVITY: It lasts on me for almost 5-6 hours.
the best swatch I could get
♥WHAT I LIKE♥
- I like the packaging.
- Quite pigmented.
- Glides on easily.
- Lovely color.
- Applies evenly.
- Is creamy to apply.
- Stays on my lips for a while.
- Patent vanilla smell, I love!!
♥WHAT I DISLIKE♥
- Definitely, does not last for 12 hours.
- Does transfer.
- Does not dehydrate my lips, but does not hydrate them either.
- May highlight dry/chapped lips.
- Due to the circular shape of the lipstick, the application might be difficult, especially for ones who have thin lips.
I quite like the color and would love to wear it sometimes. It is definitely not a must-have or an everyday wear but if you are fond of bright colors, this is worth a try. Also, it can be worn as a stain. :)
FOTD wearing this here
MY RATING: ♥♥♥♥