While I was in a Revlon Counter looking for some other gloss, I came across this beauty and I was like, "Where were you all this time?". Since then, I am in love with it and I just love applying it, again..and again.. and again.. lol..
♥ABOUT THE PRODUCT♥
NEW SHADES for your ESCPAISM look! Revlon ColorBurst Lip gloss for lips that shine with killer color. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leather
A pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you!
• Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather
• Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of color
• ColorBurst's Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel
• Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture
Revlon Papaya ColorBurst Lipgloss Lip Shine is a semi-opaque coral-orange gloss with soft micro-shimmer. The pigmentation is really nice, not too opaque but gives a lot of coverage for a gloss. It is a little moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy on my lips. The non-sticky, lightweight texture makes it comfortable to wear.
♥WHAT I LIKE♥
- Its quite pigmented and gives nice coverage for a gloss.
- I am in love with the color (coral is my favorite).
- Does not feel heavy on my lips.
- Contains micro-shimmer which looks gorgeous.
- I kind of like the applicator.
♥WHAT I DISLIKE♥
-Some may not like the applicator.
Papaya is a perfect gloss for coral lovers. I just love applying it. Its got everything- coverage, light-weight, non-sticky. A must have for me and worth a try.
Hope this helps and now let me go and apply some :P