I am back with another Lipstick Review. I got this lipstick as a freebie long time back and this is my first lip swatch I had done for my blog but the swatches kept piling up and this one got lost somewhere. So, now that I have found it out I am all excited to share it.
♥WHAT IT CLAIMS♥
- Lips stay soft and moisturized all the day.
- Enriched with Vitamin C to protect and hydrate.
- Menthol to soothe.
- Resists feathering and bleeding.
Rs. 710/- for 1.7gm♥WHAT I LIKE♥
- The color is really gorgeous and brightens up my face.
- Really pigmented.
- Glides on easily.
- Decent staying power.
- Does not bleed.
- I find the menthol in it quite soothing.
- I just hate the packaging.
- A little expensive I think.
- Smells a bit weird but not after application.
|this is how it looks on me ( have out-lined my lips)|
I love its creamy texture. This is such a gorgeous color which I love wearing. It moisturizes my lips as well. I like the cooling sensation it gives when I apply it. Also its staying power is quite decent and it does not bleed.
Apart from the packaging I quite like the lipstick and recommend it too. :) Hope this helps!!