This is my third Eye Makeup Picture Tutorial and I am really happy :) If you haven't checked the earlier two already below are the links.
♥Brown Smokey Eyes♥
Here I tried my best to create a wearable blue eye makeup.Blue eye shadow looks really nice on brown eyes Hope you like it :)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- MAC Color Added Eye Shadow Quad ( Pre-Packaged-dark teal e/s )
- Inglot M3 Eye Shadow Trio Pearl (clockwise second and third e/s)
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line Liquid Eyeliner
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- Maybelline HyperCurl Mascara
- Eyelash Curler
- Sigma Brushes: Eye Shading E55, Pencil E30, Tapered Blending E40, Blending E25
- Malijiaer Flat Stiff Brush
♥PICTURE TUTORIAL♥ (L-R)
- Apply an eye shadow primer all over the lid till the brow bone.
- Apply a dark teal e/s till the crease with the help of a flat stiff brush and blend at the crease with a clean blending brush.
- Apply a silver e/s on the crease with the help of a pencil brush.
- Lightly blend with a tapered blending brush.
- Highlight the brow bone with a pale yellow-white e/s.
- With the same e/s as above do the inner corner.
- Apply a thin(or thick as you prefer) liquid eyeliner on your upper lash line. Also line your lower lash line and waterline.
- And you are done :).
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Do let me know if you have any questions by commenting below.
p.s. the eye makeup name was suggested by a follower of my page. Thankyou. :)