Happy New Year in Advance to all my lovely readers. I was supposed to post this yesterday morning but had to visit a relative all of a sudden. But "better late than never".
Actually I wanted to do a glitter Eye Makeup look but my order did not reach me on time. But you can use loose glitter instead of the eye shadow I have used.
Lets get started..
- Lakme Nine To Five Satin Glide Eyeshadow: Blush.
- Glittery Copper-Pink Eye shadow ( Local Palette bought from Kathmandu ).
- MAC Espresso matte Eyeshadow.
- Chambor Luminous Compact Powder SPF 15.
- Sigma Eye Shading Brush E55.
- Sigma Blending Brush E40.
- Sigma Pencil Brush E30.
- Brush that comes with Maybelline Color Tattoo.
- Attitude kajal.
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line Liquid Eyeliner.
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara.
- Eyelash Curler.
- Dab some compact powder all over the lids till the brow bone.
- Apply a light pink creme eye shadow all over your lids till the crease to hold the eye shadow better. You can use an eye primer too.
- Now apply a glittery pink-copper eye shadow all over the lid, till the crease with a flat stiff brush.
- With a pencil brush, apply a matte brown eye shadow on the crease blending the first eye shadow.
- Apply compact powder, with a blending brush, above the crease till the brow bone.
- It will look like this.
- Tight line your eyes and also apply kajal on your lower lash line.
- Apply a liquid eyeliner on your upper lash line creating a wing.
- You can do a double winged eyeliner and this is optional.
Hope you all liked this look. Do let me know.