I was wanting to do a quick review on this product since a long time but the wedding season is keeping me busy. Had to attend a cousin's marriage few days back and was super occupied. Expect me to post few OOTDs real soon :) If you following me on Instagram & Twitter, I had posted few pictures. Do check.
Coming back to the topic, my hubby had gifted me Lacoste Touch of Pink perfume + Body Lotion combo which I was wanting for a long time. It was a little surprise for me from his side to brighten my day post pregnancy :)
- A gentle, luxurious moisturizing body lotion.
- Helps promote a smoother & softer body skin.
- Contains exclusive ingredients to revitalize your skin.
- Lightweight creamy texture melts easily into skin.
- Keeps skin comfortable & hydrated throughout the day.
- Leaves skin with a soft, comforting & lingering scent.
- Perfect for all skin types.
♥WHAT I LIKE♥
- The floral-fruity fragrance is surprisingly not overwhelming.
- Gets absorbed easily.
- Keeps my skin pretty soft and hydrated.
- I love the way my body smells after applying this lotion.
- Flip top cap.
- It doesn't feel heavy on my skin.
♥WHAT I DISLIKE♥
- Cheap packaging- by mistake I dropped it and the seal tore apart :(
- Not meant for very dry skin (I think).
Overall I quite liked this lotion. When in hurry I don't have to wait for it to get absorbed and also it smells awesome. It feels soft and light on my skin too :)