Its been a while now, I have been reviewing more of lip products. So, I thought of doing a review on Urban Decay Naked Palette 1. Its a drool worth stuff. My mil had got this palette for me from Singapore some time back. You can see what all she got for us (me, hubby & Sanchi, my daughter) here.
I wanted to have this palette since forever and it was really sweet of my mil to get it for me. <3 her for this sweet gesture. Actually I had a choice between 1 & 2 but I choose 1 because I wanted the primer potion, which doesn't come with the palette 2.
From Left to Right
- Virgin is a pale, shimmered nude beige.
- Sin is a frosty champagne with a touch of pink.
- Naked is a matte medium beige-brown. The texture is really smooth.
- Sidecar is a shimmered, medium bronze brown.
- Buck is a medium brown with a matte finish.
- Half Baked is a coppery bronze with a frost-metallic finish.
- Smog is a medium dark bronze.
- Darkhorse is a darkened deep chocolate brown.
- Toasted is a medium dark pinkish brown with a shimmery finish.
- Hustle is a dark plummy chocolate brown with a soft shimmer finish.
- Creep is a darkened blue-black base with silver and teal shimmer.
- Gunmetal is a blue-gray metallic.
Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck
Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted
Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal ( sorry for the bad swatches)
Good Karma Shadow Brush
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
♥WHAT I LIKE♥
- The packaging looks really nice and classy.
- It has a good quality mirror inside.
- Travel friendly.
- All the eye shadows are super pigmented.
- It comes with a primer and a brush.
♥WHAT I DISLIKE♥
- Not a big fan of the brush.
- Non-availability in India.
- I wish there were more mattes.
I think its a must have palette and those of you who have a soft corner for neutrals should definitely buy it. Lots of golds, shimmer, copper, makes it perfect for festive wear ( Diwali is almost here). An everyday Eye makeup palette.
Hope this helps and now I want Naked Palette 2 as well :P