What is the first thing that came to your mind when you heard about SCENTED nail enamel. What came in my mind is "Will I be SMELLING my fingers all the time??'. I mean that sounds WEIRD and GROSS, yuck!!
But let me admit one thing, I was pretty curious about the whole scented thing and to grab one of them. The moment I reached home, I was all excited and applied it ASAP following the instructions:
- Apply your favorite Revlon Base Coat.
- Apply 2 coats of Revlon scented nail enamel.
- Let it dry and enjoy fragrance.
The shade I am wearing is called NOT SO BLUEBERRY and God knows what do they mean by that. lol. Its a Shimmery, silvery purple with an icy blue undertone.
♥WHAT I LIKE♥
- It smells really GOOD.
- The fragrance lasts for about 2-3 days which fades gradually.
- This shade smells like hmm.. flavored bubblegum? :/
- It has got shimmer which I like.
- The color looks really gorgeous.
- Two coats and its done.
♥WHAT I DISLIKE♥
- Same old and boring packaging.
- It takes like forever to dry.
Overall I am quite liking this nail paint and it really smells nice. Planning to grab few more.Have you tried any of these yet??