I am back with yet another review and today, much talked about, Revlon LipButter is here to steal the show. I was wanting to do this one for long but for some reasons or the other I could not do it.
The day these beauties hit the Indian stores, I wanted to get my hands on them and now I cant keep my eyes off it. FYI, this is my first bright lippie and I am loving it.
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips.
♥KEY FEATURES & INGREDIENTS♥
- Hydrating mango, Shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium color with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
|Price Rs 600/-|
♥WHAT I LIKE♥
- It lives up to its claim.
- Really hydrating.
- Easily glides on my lips.
- Awesome coverage it gives.
- This particular color brightens up my face.
- After it wears off, it leaves a nice stain, which I like.
♥WHAT I DISLIKE♥
- The cap is a little tight and is difficult to open in the beginning.
- Its really delicate. I carelessly applied it and see what happened to my baby. :(
- Bit pricey.
♥FINAL VERDICT♥Though it is a bit pricey, I would highly recommend this to all, you should own atleast one. And now I am going to buy