This is the first time I am trying my hand on Eye Makeup TUTORIAL. Hope you all like it and do let me know if you dislike anything.I am keeping my FINGERS CROSSED.
- Black Cream Base/Eyeliner/Kajal
- Oriflame Colour Quartet
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Eyelash Curler
- Maybelline HyperCurl Volume Express Mascara
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss GG18( REVIEW HERE )
- SIGMA Eye Shading E55
- SIGMA Tapered Blending E40
- SIGMA Eyeliner E05
You can use any Eye Shading, Blending and Eyeliner Brush.
- Prep & Prime your eyes.
- With the help of your RING finger apply & blend a BLACK base/eyeliner/kajal all over your lid.
- With an EYE SHADING brush, apply the 1st color(chocolaty brown shimmery eye shadow) upto the crease. Remember DAB and not DRAG and also feel the gap near the upper lash line.
- With the BLENDING BRUSH, apply the 2nd color on the crease and blend lightly.
- Now highlight the Brow Bone with the 3rd color(shimmery white).This is how it looks(in the NEXT two pictures)
- Tightline your eyes(line your upper and lower waterline with black eyeliner/kajal) & Line your lower lash line.
- Apply GEL EYELINER on the upper lash line and smudge lightly with the help of a EYELINER BRUSH.
- Curl your lashes with an EYELASH CURLER.
- Apply two coats of MASCARA.
Chambor Glitzy Gloss GG18