Here's the NOTD. I just love wearing this color, since BLUE is my favorite. I had picked up one more color in this range and am in love with that one too :)
Earlier I dint even know how to apply Nail Polish properly but suddenly I don't know from where this NAIL PAINT DEVIL came into me and now I keep on experimenting with them, trying to create some NAIL ART.Talking about this RANGE, I love almost all the colors especially the ORANGE one but it was out of stock so had to come home without it but I'll surely get my hands on it ASAP. All the colors are so bright and when I look at them, I feel all happy and fresh.
WHAT DOES IT CLAIM:
- WET to SET in 40 seconds
- Unique brush for 1 stroke application
Personally I am in love with this color.Two coats are enough to give it an opaque and not so glossy finish which I like.
- Dries up in less than 40 seconds.
- The flat brush makes the application quite easy.
- Wide range of BRIGHT colors to choose from.
- Cute packaging.
- The color on the tips starts chipping from the very next day.
- I don't know if I am the only one facing this problem but the brush sheds hair which is really irritating.
- The shape of the cap is weird and material looks cheap.
This is how it looks on me.
I hope you all enjoyed reading my post.
Enter my GIVEAWAY HERE